Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ramen on a Saturday

I have exactly 6 minutes and three seconds to finish typing this and go get my laundry out of the dryer.

I sprinted for a long time last night with Meg, and swam a bunch of laps this morning, and I treaded water for 6 minutes straight! (not bad for a beginner) All to get in shape for Discoveryland!

I admit that I'll be fine the way I am, but If I'm going to aviod busting out of that tiny can-can skirt I need to get with it!

Finals week is fastly approaching, but I will not let it defeat me.
I have most things under controll, but the 5 compositions I need to write (music) are SO time consuming! I am awesome at writing for 4-part choir, but when you add in a 25 piece wind ensemble, things get a little messy.

Overall, I'm stoked for this summer and next year, but terribly sad that this year is coming to an end, and that my two best friends are leaving me. One is getting married, which makes things even worse. :(

By the way, I'm completely single again and it's a beautiful thing. I was not ready for a commitment that I couldn't handle.

Sometimes being a perfectionist gets the best of me.

So I know it's not the healthiest but I just finished off some Ramen, and I'm going to go get my laundry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment