Sunday, November 8, 2009

The best worst ending

He broke my heart, shattered my world, tore me down, slashed my self esteem, and left me to die. Why? I have no idea.
Here’s the happy part. God saved me. He delivered me. Showed me who I really am, and what I truly deserve. He was nowhere near what God has planned for me. As you can read above, I WAS SO HAPPY and in love. But knowing that one day I’ll be even happier thrills me, and I pray to God every day for a loving relationship focused on him. I will never stop thanking him for my blessings.
I will love again, and I am not afraid. I am no longer broken, shattered, or dead. I’m so alive in Jesus Christ, the most important thing in my life.
The BIGGEST lesson I have learned from all of this is that just because you’re IN LOVE does NOT mean that he is THE ONE.
It’s been nine months since that horrible, WONDERFUL day. And knowing that I’ve already learned this much, reminds me that God is in control and he’s working very fast in me. I am his vessel, and I can’t wait to see who he brings into my life next. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment