Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jumping

I can't describe the wonderful things that I'm facing in life right now. Nor am I going to try.

All I can say is that God presented me something so wonderful when I least expected it....READY OR NOT. BOOM!

Sometimes when God hands us things, we look to a place to put it....in the corner, far away...in our bag, next to our side...in our pocket, next to our heart....

I guess I am at the point where I'm trying to decide where to put this wonderful suprise.

I've decided. I've prayed. I know where this is going, and I think I like it, but what am I so afraid of? Oh yeah, about those scars. Refer back to a post from a loooooong time ago. Yep I've been dropped like an atom bomb before.

I'm so ready to bungee jump off of this cliff with the suprise in my pocket, on the right side of my chest....I just hope....and pray....that the bungee holds, and I dont hit rock bottom.

Being in Love is the greatest thing.... Ok ...God's Love is the FIRST greatest thing, and being in Love is just a branch off of that. I capitalized Love because I think it's so important, and special, and holy, and wonderful. Love makes people do crazy things....

like jump.

:) So I'm jumping.

If things fall through, If I'm wrong, Jesus is my parachute. He will catch me, and lead me to safety. Every time. Anytime. All the time.

So is the tiny ounce of fear I once had holding me back?

Absolutely not.

With God as my captain, I'm ready to set sail. Let him do his thing. All I have to say is "Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment